Everything starts with diet.
Over time, nutritional imbalances derived from an inadequate diet lead to a myriad of chronic problems such as lack of energy, weight gain, productivity loss, lack of focus, and can eventually lead to more serious problems such as cardiovascular disease, endocrine disorders, obesity etc. Other lifestyle-related risk factors such as smoking, use of drugs and alcohol aggravate the aforementioned problems and multiply the risk factor manyfold.
At a cellular level (cell metabolism) we express either energy abundance or lack of energy. If you have energy in abundance from the time you wake up till you go to sleep, your diet is probably right. If you express lack of energy, sluggishness or weight gain, chances are your diet is off.
Whatever the reasons: work, stress, lack of sleep, the beauty of diet is that the right changes will have an immediate effect on your overall health and wellbeing, as well as your productivity levels, mental clarity and physical performance. That’s why most personal trainers make diet part of their training programs.
We provide practical and easy to follow diets, that will change how you feel, work and perform. If you care about your health and wellbeing, want to prevent future health problems and reduce risk factors, then a personalized diet is where you should start.
- Bioprint* – Metabolic Analytics System for weight management, sports performance and health
- Diets and nutrition coaching program for weight control
- Diets and nutrition coaching program for pregnancy, post-partum and breastfeeding
- Diets for the effective treatment of cellulite, liquid retention and microcirculatory affections
- Diets and nutrition for female fitness and women’s health
- Diets and nutrition programs for male fitness and men’s health
- Nutrition, diet therapy and dietetics for individual pathologies
- Nutrition and dietetics in combination with prescription drugs and medications
- Sports and Fitness – endurance athletes, bulking-cutting, muscle definition, race preparation.