Personal trainers at Activate are licensed professionals, typically earning degrees in an exercise related field such as exercise science, exercise physiology, sports medicine, or physical therapy. In addition, each trainer is certified through a nationally recognized organization and exhibits a proven track record, practical and intellectual competency as well as leadership in the field of exercise and/or coaching. Our staff receives regular continuing education to stay up to date on trends, research and methodology.
Our competences in training: personal trainer barcelona, entrenador personal barcelona
- Physical conditioning, strength training, weight management and exercise prescription
- Motor skill training, physical development and skill training for children and adolescents
- Identification of risk of injury and health risks that derive from incorrect sports or exercise practice.
- Plan, develop, instruct and monitor exercise programs oriented to general fitness and wellness goals
- Plan, develop, instruct and monitor exercise programs oriented to pathologies and health conditions
- Apply physiological, biomechanical and cognitive disciplines to ensure program safety and effectiveness
Our competences in coaching:
- Health and Performance Coaching
- Coaching, assessment and supervision of young talents
- Mindfulness, visualisation and relaxation techniques
- Health risk assessment, identification of priorities and goal setting
Our competences in therapy:
- Physiotherapy for sports injuries, chronic injuries
- Spine health, global postural re-education and mobility
- Exercise and movement therapy
- Massage therapy – therapeutic, sports and relaxing massage
How to get started
Getting started is easy. Simply let us know what you want to achieve by phone, whatsapp or email and we will explain how we work. You can of course also visit one of the Activate Training Facilities. For online personal training you can also receive a digital printable version of the Personal Assessment Form by email and we’ll take it from there.
- Once we have revised your paperwork, you will be scheduled for your personal assessment.
- During the assessment you will discuss your goals and expectations, and obtain feed to how your program design would look like.
- Based on your preference and individual needs, we will contact you within 24 hours of your assessment to schedule your first session.
Rates and fees
Sessions for training, coaching and therapy may be purchased individually or in packs of sessions.
Buddy Passes are available for people who would like to attend personal training sessions with a friend or family member for a reduced session rate. We don’t charge any monthly membership or subscription fees.
Contact us to receive more detailed information on pricing, applicable discounts, etc. (+34 675 41 46 43 WhatsApp Available)