We are a leading team of experts in physical conditioning, strength training and biokinesiology who are committed to make our clients achieve their individual fitness and wellness goals. We ensure satisfactory results in a realistic time frame, whether you want to lose weight, gain strenght, increase flexibility or simply learn what exercises and routines are best for you.
Our team is recognized internationally for the treatment of the biomecanical causes of back pain and injuries to the lower extremities, especially knee, hip and lower back injuries.
We supervise and motivate those who want to attain a significant improvement in terms of physical condition and physical appearance including professional and recreational athletes.
Our multidisciplinary team is made of various experts in sports and exercise science, each adding an array of specialities to their profile.
Everything is personalised. Active-8 is about you and therefore we will completely attend to your personal and specific needs. Not one body (or mind) functions the same, progresses the same or reacts the same to exercise density, duration or intensity. Your personal safety and wellbeing is at the centre of everything we do.
We take personal fitness beyond mere physical exercise, including health coaching, personalised nutrition, regular assessments as well as lifestyle psychology. We dedicate much of our time to continuous research and investigation providing you with the safest and most efficient solutions. Our clients enjoy great results and a positive experience. We make results achievable for anyone.
We also understand that our clients have completely adjusted their lifestyles in order to attend and succeed in our training programmes: be it getting up at 6am to workout before the day starts, or working out after a long day of hard work. The bottom line here is that we know how much you sacrifice, therefore each workout should be the most empowering part of your day!
- To be leading edge
- To transform your body and mind
- To create fitness, wellbeing and health for all our customers
- To reduce chronic injuries and chronic pain by means of exercise therapy
- To make personal training an exciting, rewarding and long-lasting experience.
- To provide empowering workouts creating a healthy balanced life for all our clients.
- To make our clients obtain great results, remaining free of any exercise-related injury.
Our 8 core values
We will at all times:
1. Seek to improve your level of fitness, health and wellbeing
2. Be a continuous source of motivation and inspiration
3. Ensure the highest service levels
4. Be friendly and respectful
5. Focus on your specific needs and wishes
6. Be proactive, punctual and well organised
7. Ensure great value for money
8. Be flexible and compassionate